The Shipment Binder contains all the information you need about a shipment, including any tasks that still need to be completed. If you want to take any actions on a shipment – such as change the shipment details or submit or amend the Shipping Instruction or VGM (Verified Gross Mass) – this is the place to do it.
Information in the Shipment Binder includes:
- A transport plan, with ports, vessels, arrival/departure times, etc.
- Tracking information for individual containers
- A link to all documents, including the Bill of Lading and Arrival Notice
- A log of all interactions related to the shipment
All information in the Shipment Binder reflects the information in our systems and is fully up to date.
Go to Shipment Overview or Tracking and search for a shipment. When you have found the relevant shipment, click on it to access the Shipment Binder.
Now you can select:
- Overview – to see an overview of the shipments details
- Documents – to see the shipment documentation
- Containers – to see an overview of the containers within a shipment
- Pricing – to see prices and payment information
- Log – to see a list of actions taken in connection with the shipment
To make amendments to the booking or submit documents, select the Overview tab. From here you can:
- Amend your booking/shipment details
- Cancel bookings
- Submit documents, including the Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- Duplicate an existing booking