|Chittagong (BDCGP)||SD delivery|
|Dhaka (BDDAC)||CFS and SD delivery|
|Pangaon (BDSAA)||CFS and SD delivery|
**Reefer container not acceptable for Dhaka & Pangaon delivery location. Also in Chittagong port reefer containers delivery mode only allows as CY.
Imports on freight collect basis are not accepted. All charges should be settled by freight payer.
Dangerous and hazardous firearms and ammunitions including sport guns and air pistols, any explosive items, police tear gas canisters, currency and currency paper, non-judicial stamps, security printing paper and ink, banknote paper, cheque printing paper, passports, any army items, Cars Knocked Down (CKD) goods, cement, fertilizer, rapeseeds, loose scrap, C.I. sheets, G.P. sheets, B.P. sheets, tin plates or similar type of iron material, alcohol and alcoholic beverage - are accepted subject to prior approval from Import Customer Service Manager. ‘IMO in Reefer Container' is not acceptable.
Fish Meal/Fish Feed:
No acceptance unless approved by BANCSIMNG, we can only accept the booking after getting the confirmation from the shipper/consignee that below documents must be submitted at ours/destination prior 72 hours of vessel arriving.
Below commodities are not accepted:
As a general policy Maersk Bangladesh does not accept IMO Class 1 and 7 for import. Must contact Import Customer Service Team prior accepting any kind of IMCO booking for Chittagong port discharge also ‘IMCO CARGO’ in Reefer container is not acceptable. But please follow below guideline of IMO cargo
IMO: Any kind of RED PHOSPHORUS, PEROXIDE, GAS or LIQUID GAS, CHILLER, FIRE EXTINGUISHER, CALCIUM CARBIDE, NITRATE, NITROCELLOUS, PROPANE & SULPHUR under IMCO: 4.1, 5.2, 2.2, 2.1, 4.3, 5.1, 5.2, 6.1 not accepted booking for Chittagong port discharge & delivery. Also don’t accept SODIUM SALT which is prohibited item as per country rules.
“Restricted commodities to Bangladesh” – click here
Non Licensed Forwarders:
Bookings cannot be accepted for non-licensed freight forwarders in Bangladesh (consignee or notify).
Please click here for the licensed forwarders updated by the Bangladesh Customs. Any forwarder who is not in the list will be treated as "non-licensed".
1. Shippers’ Details: B/L body must contain valid shippers’ name with address in the respective fields.
4. Cargo description: For smooth and faster documentation, B/L must be updated with accurate and actual commodity/cargo descriptions with HS CODE. If commodity falls under any kind of chemical or raw materials, in cargo description body of B/L, it should be clearly mentioned the technical name of chemical or raw materials. Bangladesh Customs and Port authority will not allow discharging any cargo with incomplete or unclear commodity name/description.
5. Dangerous cargo Documentation: IMO Classification, UN Number and Technical Name of the HAZ cargo must be mentioned on the BL cargo description body. Consignee must have submitted HAZ cargo related documents at Maersk Bangladesh Chittagong office prior 72 hours arrival of feeder vessel.
6. Kind of Package: It is mandatory to mention valid & standard kind of package type in the B/L body.
7. Cargo Gross Weight: Cargo gross weight must be mentioned accurately in B/L which MUST be matched with the packing list and physical stuffing. Any incompliance of such will be treated as violation of Customs licensing rules and regulation.
8. Volume per Cubic Meter (CBM): CBM must be mentioned accurately in B/L which MUST be matched with the packing list and physical stuffing. Any incompliance of such will be treated as violation of Customs licensing rules and regulation.
9. Seal Number: B/L must be issued with valid/physical container seal number. Repeated seal number will not be allowable.
Off Docks / Depot Delivery:
As per NBR (National Board of Revenue) and CPA (Chittagong Port Authority) circular, consignee should take delivery of 29 selected commodities from private off dock. Maersk Line Operations Team will select off dock. In case any preference on off dock by the consignee, Maersk Line Import Customer Service Team should be notified prior 7 days of submitting import customs manifest.
|RAW COTTON||MUSTARD SEEDS||CARBON BLACK|
|METAL SCRAP||WASTE PAPER||MARBLE CHIPS|
|WHEAT||CHICK PEAS||BALL CLAY (BULK)|
|RICE||ANIMAL FEEDS||ONION (DRY CONTAINER)|
|LENTILS||HARD COKE||GINGER (DRY CONTAINER)|
|GARLIC (DRY CONTAINER)||FERTILIZER||SODA ASH|
|PVC RESIN||STAPLE FIBER||DATES|
|CONTAINERIZED SQUARE / ROUND LOG||SUGAR||BITUMEN|
|EMPTY BEVERAGE CAN||MARBLE STONE||SODIUM SULFATE|
|WOOD PULP||GLOBAL SALT|
Weight / Measurement:
Weight limitation is maximum Gross Weight (cargo weight plus tare weight) of 24,000 kgs and 30,400 kgs for 20' and 40'/45' containers respectively.
Reefer, OOG cargo and 45' containers are not accepted to Dhaka. Dangerous cargo can be imported in 20', 40' and 40'hc dry containers only. Reefer cargo is not accepted for CFS delivery.