Country requirement & restriction
Instructions and tips on the sending of SI (Shipping Instruction)
- It will be charged LDS (Late Documentation Fee) of BRL 370.00 for shipping instruction submitted after its deadline, subject to cargo readiness approval
- Below information is mandatory in SI:
- Shipper with CNPJ, in the same field;
- SD / DUE if exists;
- Terms of payment (collect/prepaid) and payers;
- NCM (Common Nomenclature of the Mercosul), following format: “NCM:”;
- Cubical Metric;
- Gross weight in kilograms;
- Seal of container.
- VGM is mandatory (it may be submitted until cargo deadline)
- SI's must be sent without special characters
- It is mandatory all cargo description in English. If necessary to add description in other language, it must be followed by exactly translation in English
- We don’t accept amendment for container number. A new SI is necessary whenever any amendment in container number is necessary or SI is rejected
Dangerous Cargo (IMO) shipment
- It’s mandatory to send an email to email@example.com with following documents signed by shipper in one single PDF:
- MDGF (Multimodal Dangerous Good Form) in English and in Portuguese;
- MSDS in English
- FISPQ (Ficha de Informação de Produto Químico) in Portuguese;
- Emergency Chart (Anexo VIII da NR 29) in Portuguese;
- Declaração de Mercadorias Perigosas (Anexo VII da NR 29) in Portuguese
- Container tank certificate (in case it`s an isotank container)
We'd like to reinforce that whenever there's a vessel change on your booking, a new MDGF must be sent with the new vessel nominated, as well as the Emergency Chart.
The deadline for sending these documents is 48 hours prior to SI deadline, weather your cargo is loading on a Maersk or partner's vessel.
Out-of-Gauge cargo (OOG) shipments – Procedures:
Booking confirmation is only a pre-approval. For the final approval, it’s mandatory to send the original Lashing Certificate to our local representative (Oceanus Agencia Maritima) and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general information of routing or weight & measurement restrictions, please check it with our customer service department.
- Some hazardous cargo must have previous authorization from port authorities. Please check it with our customer service department.
- Receipt acceptance from port areas only in Brazil.
- No CFS accepted.