Country requirement & restriction
General booking procedures
The bookings have to be placed either:
- via email to the following address:email@example.com
- via our booking application on the WEB at www.safmarine.com
- via our booking application if you use Desktop Solution
Booking details have to be submitted in writing and have to contain all valid details like:
- cargo details (commodity, weight,measurement,etc)
- container size
- number and type of containers to be booked
- discharge port
- vessel (and voyage) to ship on
- haulage details.
And any other important information
For carrier haulage bookings, we need a minimum of two days notice prior to the positionning date. Otherwise we cannot guarantee you to arrange your positioning as booked
General documentation procedures
"All charges should be "collect" for freight term collect on Transport Documenation Instruction."
Shipping instructions have to be sent to Maersk Congo by one of the following ways:
- via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via our Shipping Instruction application on the WEB at www.safmarine.com
- via our Shipping Instruction application if you use Desktop Solution
Please note that by using the e-mail or the fax, your instruction are completely retyped and by using shipping instruction application on the web or on desktop solution, the instructions are taken over and are not changed in any way, unless by further notice from you.