Kindly note that it is up to you to use the following channels to place your Booking:
· E- booking application on mysafmarine.com
· For 1stst booking before your account created send a mail to above mail to email@example.com
Booking request should contains all the mandatory references listed as below:
· Container size
· Container type
· Number of container
· Date of expective departure
· Place of container positionnement
· Type of cargo
· Service contract if knows
Shipping instructions containing package numbers, weight, volume, payment terms and details confirming the booking should be sent in one via SCL website: mysafmarine.com
Kindly note that the standard template should be used; added of this, it is required to provide the custom clearance fee and the waiver certificate (BIETC) before cut off, meaning that these information must be received by our office at least, 48 hours before vessel arrival in the port.
Please click here ; the link for step by step guide on how to how to submit Shipping Instructions online.
Please click here ; the link for step-by-step guide on how to raise amendment requests online.