Country requirement & restriction
We cease acceptance of personal effects cargo to any ports in Indonesia if the consignee name is a private individual or an embassy name. Acceptance will only be allowed if the consignee is a reputable international mover.
For Weight Acceptance per Port
Please contact at our team at email@example.com
All import shipments to Batam does not accept COLLECT charges. All surcharges must be under Prepaid Terms
For BL Clause/Documentation Requirements
- Indonesia does not entertain shipment with one container consigned to multiple consignees using Carrier Bill of Lading. Local regulation treats one container multiple consignment as LCL shipment which have to be supported by House Bill of Lading and Import Flat File from forwarder.
- Government of Indonesia requires local consignee or notify party to be mentioned in BL. Same procedure is applied for switch BL/2nd Trader Set. Switched BL can be released only after Switch Consignee/Notify Party located in INA is specified. Failure to provide local party will risk us to put cargos ROB and all cost occurred under shipper account. Appreciate to remind shipper whenever they have bookings to INA without providing local INA party.
- Indonesia Government needs short shipped container to be declared in inward manifest with same BL number that has arrived before. Thus, short shipped clause is an obligation for any short shipped scenario.
- In case of shortshipment in origin port, please consider below scenario:
a) If BL has been issued: Please perform "operational shipment". If you have to split TPDoc, pls do it only under shipper's consent to avoid discrepancy between manifest & customer's invoice/packing list.
b) If BL has not yet been issued: Please offer customer to split shipments and TPDoc to avoid further hassles at destination.
- NPWP (Tax Registration Number) is a mandatory requirement to create new customer code.
No Container Deposit (except scrap metal). For further details on Scrap Metal shipments, please contact our team.
For Shipment to Batam
All charges (including destination surcharges) must be prepaid.