Country requirement & restriction
- Export bookings are handled through our website's booking module. You only need to register yourself on mysafmarine.com to gain access to directly onto your computer.
- If you require assistance with the registration and installing the digital certificate, there is a LIVE HELP function available at all times, or you can contact your nearest Safmarine Agent..
- Sailing Schedules can be obtained directly from our website, or you can contact on email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- OOG cargo only accepted to/from Toamasina, subject to our standard procedures.
- IMO cargo accepted to/from Toamasina , subject to our standard procedures.
- Break Bulk cargo acceptance remains limited to Toamasina and requires prior approval from the Management.
- Chilled reefers accepted to/from Toamasina, subject to our standard procedures.
No acceptance from Madagascar for following commodities:
- Essential oils
- Scrap Metal (Metal, aluminium, copper waste)
- Wood, Timber, any kind of wood.
- Medicinal plants
- Archaeological/ Historical objects
No acceptance in all Secondary ports as mentioned under Service Points.
Weight / Measurement:
Weight restrictions in Madagascar is 32 Tons (Including tare)
Acceptance of 45' containers in Madagascar (Toamasina port).