Country requirement & restriction
Recovery of Handling Exports shall be paid in Saudi Arabia
Cross Trade Shipment:
The following information and documents are required:
1. Local Saudi Party Involved
2. CR Copy (Chamber of Commerce registration)
3. Responsible party for Detention charges to be advised
4. Product ETA should be 9 days +
Any commodity code/description contains the word OIL or Bitumen or Fuel. Please contact email@example.com before proceeding with bookings / documentation, except for container type “TANK”. These commodities in TANK containers are accepted.
There are no restrictions imposed on local cargo exported from Saudi Arabia. However, all export cargo is subject to inspection from customs.
We do not accept lubricants & Bitumen in flexi-bags or flexi-tanks.
Countries banned for Export:
NOT accepted: Cargo originating from and/or destined to ISRAEL.
Country : Qatar
NOT accepted: Cargo originating from and/or destinated to Qatar
Effective 6 July 2017
NOT accepted: Cargo originating from and/or destinated to IRAN
Weight / Measurement :
• Port gantry can handle maximum gross weight shown on the container/not exceeding CSC plate rating
• Shipper to ensure that they follow Saudi road weight limitations for transportation of the containers
REEF & Special Cargo Weight:
• Subject to standard Safmarine approval procedures.
Shipping Special Cargoes :
OOG and IMO cargo acceptance is subject to standard Safmarine approval procedures.