Depot, Demurrage & Detention
Export Demurrage and Detention
Demurrage and Detention
- Demurrage = container rental inside the terminal + terminal storage.
- Detention = container rental outside the terminal.
- Calculations are based on calendar days, and the amount is per day.
- Non-operating reefers (NORs) are charged as DRY containers.
- Reefer demurrage includes plug-in/electricity charges.
Demurrage starts the same day as container is gated in (full). It ends the same day as container is loaded on the vessel.
Detention starts the same day as container is gated out (empty). It ends the same day as container is gated in (full).
The following tariffs are valid as of 1st of June 2019.
REEFERS, FLAT RACKS AND OPEN TOPS
For Gothenburg only
DANGEROUS CARGO (IMO) - All container types