Manage your account online 24/7 - View, print, dispute and pay your invoices any time anywhere! Get started now with MyFinance on https://my.safmarine.com/
1. SmartPay: Instant freight release, no remittance and NO fees!
To use SMARTPAY register now with My Finance on https://my.safmarine.com/ at this stage we accept SGD invoice only. We also accept Credit card (Visa /Master Card) with no currency restriction, however 3% fee applies.
2. Bank Transfer:
- Account Name: Maersk line ML Freight Collection
- SGD Bank Code :7232 Branch Code: 052 Account:052-174984-001 Swiftcode: HSBCSGSG
- USD Bank Code :7232 Branch Code: 260 Account:260-873609-178 Swiftcode: HSBCSGSG
- Bank: The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (Collyer Quay Branch) Address:21 Collyer Quay # 01-00, HSBC Building , Singapore 049320
Note: We will not able to release your document unless the Invoice number is provided in remittance advice and email to SGRELEASEDESK@maersk.com for allocation.
4. OFAC embargoed shipments
Shipment from/to Cuba, North Korea, Sudan or Syria are under United States of America (U.S.) trade sanctions (OFAC embargoed shipments), payment for the related invoice(s) must be made to Handelsbanken in the currency of the invoice.
Bank name: Handelsbanken
Bank address: Havneholmen 29 Copenhagen 1561 V Denmark
Account owner: A.P. Moller Maersk A/S
Currency: EUR Registration number: 6499
Account number: 0003000013
Documents cannot be released for payments made to the incorrect account, and Maersk Line will not be held responsible for incorrect payments.