Rate Announcement – Indian Subcontinent to Mediterranean
To keep offering you a broad portfolio of services, we are announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective.
|Origins||Destinations||Commodity||Rate levels (USD)||Effective start date||Effective end date|
|Chittagong||Genoa||FAK||950||1800||1800||16-08-2019||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-Aug-19|
|Chittagong||Ambarli||FAK||1235||1250||1250||16-08-2019||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-Aug-19|
|Jawaharlal Nehru||Genoa||FAK||700||1050||1050||16-08-2019||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-Aug-19|
|Jawaharlal Nehru||Ambarli||FAK||600||850||850||16-08-2019||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-Aug-19|
|Tuticorin||Genoa||FAK||750||1050||1050||16-08-2019||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-|
|Tuticorin||Ambarli||FAK||1000||1350||1350||16-08-2019||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-Aug-19|
|Haldia||Genoa||FAK||800||1450||1450||16-08-2019||Until further notice, but not beyond 31-Aug-19|
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF), Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) and Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS).
- The above rates are subject to Terminal Handling Charges (THC) and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS). Detailed levels of [THC and PSS] can be found here.
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Safmarine tariff shall not be binding on Safmarine unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.
We thank you for your partnership. We truly appreciate the trust you give us in moving your cargo from one doorstep to the next, and we are excited to continue working closely with you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local Safmarine agent. Our contact details are available on www.safmarine.com.
Together we go places.