Rate Announcement – Scope Far East Asia to East Africa
As Safmarine strives to continue to offer you a broad portfolio of services, we are announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. As always, please visit MySafmarine for a quote, or your rate sheets or contracts will provide you with full details of your latest rates.
|Qingdao||Mombasa||FAK||1550 USD||2650 USD||2650 USD|
|Ningbo||Mombasa||FAK||1575 USD||2850 USD||2850 USD|
|Nansha||Mombasa||FAK||1625 USD||2950 USD||2950 USD|
|Qingdao||Dar es Salaam||FAK||1650 USD||2800 USD||2800 USD|
|Ningbo||Dar es Salaam||FAK||1675 USD||3050 USD||3050 USD|
|Nansha||Dar es Salaam||FAK||1725 USD||3100 USD||3100 USD|
|Kaohsiung||Mombasa/Dar es Salaam||FAK||1400 USD||2350 USD||2350 USD|
|Jakarta||Mombasa/Dar es Salaam||FAK||950 USD||1750 USD||1750 USD|
|Tanjung Pelepas||Mombasa/Dar es Salaam||FAK||950 USD||1650 USD||1650 USD|
|Ho C hi Minh||Mombasa/Dar es Salaam||FAK||1100 USD||2150 USD||2150 USD|
|Laem C habang||Mombasa/Dar es Salaam||FAK||1000 USD||1800 USD||1800 USD|
|Qingdao||BERBERA||FAK||1985 USD||2920 USD||2920 USD|
|Ningbo||BERBERA||FAK||1685 USD||2820 USD||2820 USD|
|Nansha||BERBERA||FAK||1685 USD||2870 USD||2870 USD|
|Ho C hi Minh||BERBERA||FAK||1450 USD||2370 USD||2370 USD|
|Laem C habang||BERBERA||FAK||1450 USD||2370 USD||2370 USD|
|Jakarta||BERBERA||FAK||1300 USD||2200 USD||2200 USD|
|Tanjung Pelepas||BERBERA||FAK||1300 USD||2200 USD||2200 USD|
|Kaohsiung||BERBERA||FAK||1185 USD||1670 USD||1670USD|
|Qingdao||MOGADISHU||FAK||1935 USD||2820 USD||2820USD|
|Ningbo||MOGADISHU||FAK||1585 USD||2620 USD||2620 USD|
|Nansha||MOGADISHU||FAK||1535 USD||2570 USD||2570 USD|
|Ho C hi Minh||MOGADISHU||FAK||1450 USD||2370 USD||2370 USD|
|Laem C habang||MOGADISHU||FAK||1450 USD||2370 USD||2370 USD|
|Jakarta||MOGADISHU||FAK||1150 USD||2050 USD||2050 USD|
|Tanjung Pelepas||MOGADISHU||FAK||1150 USD||2050 USD||2050 USD|
|Kaohsiung||MOGADISHU||FAK||1285 USD||1870 USD||1870 USD|
- Effective start date: 01-11-19.
- Effective end date: Until further notice, but not beyond 12-11-19.
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF), and Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS).
- The above rates are subject to Terminal Handling Charges (THC) and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS). Detailed levels of THC and PSS can be found here.
- The following charges are not applicable: Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS).
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Maersk Line tariff shall not be binding on Maersk Line unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.
We thank you for your partnership. We truly appreciate the trust you give us in moving your cargo from one doorstep to the next, and we are excited to continue working closely with you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local Safmarine agent. Our contact details are available on Safmarine.
If you would like to make a booking, please visit MySafmarine.
Together we go places.