Rate Announcement – Scope Far East Asia to Horn Africa
As Safmarine strives to continue to offer you a broad portfolio of services, we are announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. As always, please visit MySafmarine for a quote, , or your rate sheets or contracts will provide you with full details of your latest rates.
|Qingdao||Port of Sudan||FAK||1450 USD||2500 USD||2500 USD|
|Ningbo||Port of Sudan||FAK||1390 USD||2350 USD||2350 USD|
|Nansha||Port of Sudan||FAK||1475 USD||2350 USD||2350 USD|
|Jakarta||Port of Sudan||FAK||1100 USD||1400 USD||1400 USD|
|Tanjung Pelepas||Port of Sudan||FAK||1250 USD||1550 USD||1550 USD|
|Ho C hi Minh||Port of Sudan||FAK||1250 USD||1550 USD||1550 USD|
|Laem C habang||Port of Sudan||FAK||1250 USD||1350 USD||1350 USD|
- Effective start date: 01-11-19.
- Effective end date: Until further notice, but not beyond 12-11-19.
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF), and Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS).
- The above rates are subject to Terminal Handling Charges (THC) and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS). Detailed levels of THC and PSS can be found here.
- The following charges are not applicable: Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS).
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Maersk Line tariff shall not be binding on Maersk Line unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.
We thank you for your partnership. We truly appreciate the trust you give us in moving your cargo from one doorstep to the next, and we are excited to continue working closely with you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local Safmarine agent. Our contact details are available on Safmarine.
If you would like to make a booking, please visit MySafmarine.
Together we go places.