Shipping to, from and within Africa
Africa is the world’s third fastest growing economic region with consumer expenditure expected to rise to as much as USD 1 trillion by 2020, bringing lucrative opportunities for global companies, distributors and retailers.
As the African shipping expert, we provide regular and comprehensive services to, from and across the continent, connecting you with your key markets and trading partners across Africa, Asia, Europe, North and South America, the Middle and Far East, and the Indian subcontinent.
And, with offices in 44 African countries, we provide you with personal service and local expertise.
Shipping is not just about ships. Most cargo also needs to be transported inland, often at both ends of its journey. That’s why we offer extensive intermodal services to connect you with key inland locations across Africa and the world.
If you wish, we can even take care of your cargo for its entire journey, from pick up through to delivery.
Download Africa intermodal Brochure here
Whether you need to import or export, our team of local and international specialists work together to ensure you get the optimal shipping solution for your cargo – whatever its destination.
Together we go places
Shipping from Africa
- Shipping from Africa to Europe
- Shipping from Africa to the Far East
- Shipping from Africa to the Indian subcontinent
- Shipping from Africa to the Middle East
- Shipping from Africa to North America
- Shipping from Africa to South America
Shipping to Africa
- Shipping from Europe to Africa
- Shipping from the Far East to Africa
- Shipping from the Indian subcontinent to Africa
- Shipping from the Middle East to Africa
- Shipping from North America to Africa
- Shipping from South America to Africa
Shipping within Africa
Explore our comprehensive routes and schedules within the African continent.
Book a shipment, prepare documentation, print bills of lading, check sailing schedules, track your shipments, get invoices and more – at any time and from anywhere.