Shipping to, from and within Europe
As the world’s largest trading region and a champion of the free market, Europe accounts for more than 20% of world trade.
Within this, ocean shipping accounts for approximately:
- 90% of Europe’s external trade
- 30% of Europe’s intra-trade
- 40% of intra-EU trade
From our network of European and international offices, we offer comprehensive services to, from and within Europe, connecting you to your key markets and trading partners across the continent and around the globe.
Shipping is not just about ships. Most cargo also needs to be transported inland, often at both ends of its journey. That’s why we offer extensive intermodal services to connect you with inland locations across Europe and the world.
If you wish, we can even take care of your cargo for its entire journey, from pick up through to delivery.
Whether you need to import or export, our team of local and international specialists work with you to ensure you get the optimal shipping solution for your cargo – whatever its destination.
Together we go places
Shipping from Europe
- Shipping from Europe to Africa
- Shipping from Europe to the Far East
- Shipping from Europe the Indian subcontinent
- Shipping from Europe to the Middle East
- Shipping from Europe to North America
- Shipping from Europe to South America
Shipping to Europe
- Shipping from Africa to Europe
- Shipping from the Far East to Europe
- Shipping from the Indian subcontinent to Europe
- Shipping from the Middle East to Europe
- Shipping from North America to Europe
- Shipping from South America to Europe
Shipping within Europe
Explore our comprehensive routes and schedules within the European continent.
Book a shipment, prepare documentation, print bills of lading, check sailing schedules, track your shipments, get invoices and more – at any time and from anywhere.