Shipping to, from and within the Middle East
Bouncing back from the global economic crisis that peaked in 2008, the Middle East has seen a boom in exports and a notable increase in imports of luxury items, such as cars, electronics and clothing, driven by increased consumer spending.
In addition, huge investment in infrastructure and industrial projects across the region, by both governments and the private sector, is creating exciting opportunities for global companies.
With 18 offices and 8 subagencies located across the Middle East, we offer comprehensive and regular services, providing you with a fast and reliable connection to your key markets and trading partners in the region and around the globe.
Shipping is not just about ships. Most cargo also needs to be transported inland, often at both ends of its journey. That’s why we offer extensive intermodal services to connect you with key inland locations across the Middle East and the world.
If you wish, we can even take care of your cargo for its entire journey, from pick up through to delivery.
Whether you need to import or export, our team of local and international specialists work together to ensure you get the optimal shipping solution for your cargo – whatever its destination.
Together we go places
Shipping from the Middle East
- Shipping from the Middle East to Europe
- Shipping from the Middle East to the Far East
- Shipping from the Middle East to the Indian subcontinent
- Shipping from the Middle East to Africa
- Shipping from the Middle East to North America
- Shipping from the Middle East to South America
Shipping to the Middle East
- Shipping from Europe to the Middle East
- Shipping from the Far East to the Middle East
- Shipping from the Indian subcontinent to the Middle East
- Shipping from Africa to the Middle East
- Shipping from North America to the Middle East
- Shipping from South America to the Middle East
Shipping within the Middle East
Explore our comprehensive routes and schedules within the Middle East.
Book a shipment, prepare documentation, print bills of lading, check sailing schedules, track your shipments, get invoices and more – at any time and from anywhere.